CAP INSURANCE strives to be completely transparent with how we collect and use information we gather about you on this site. Your privacy is important to us and we respect your preferences.
This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) explains how CAP Insurance (“CAP INSURANCE”) uses personal information (“Personal Information”) and applies to all users (“users”) who access, view, visit, download, or otherwise interact with http://www.capinsurance.net (the “Site”). By visiting the Site, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to the CAP INSURANCE practices, do not access, view, visit, download, or otherwise interact with the Site. If you have any questions or comments concerning CAP INSURANCE’s Privacy Statement, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact CAP INSURANCE via postal mail at: 13415 Fifth Street., Suite B Chino, CA 91710
Our Privacy Statement is organized as follows:
- Personal Information CAP INSURANCE gathers
- How CAP INSURANCE Collects Personal Information
- How CAP INSURANCE Uses Personal Information
- When and Why CAP INSURANCE Discloses Personal Information
- Personal Information Retention
- Tracking Technologies
- Choice and Control
- Security of Personal Information
- EU Data Subject Rights
- Withdrawing Consent
- Privacy Practices of Third Parties
- CAP INSURANCE Blog
- Changes to this Privacy Statement
Personal Information CAP INSURANCE gathers
“Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. CAP INSURANCE collects the following types of Personal Information:
Contact Information. Contact Information allows CAP INSURANCE to communicate with you. Examples of Contact Information include, but are not limited to, your name, accurate postal addresses, valid email address, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of CAP INSURANCE. CAP INSURANCE may also request demographic contact information including, but not limited to, your job title, job function, and corporate title.
Transaction Information. CAP INSURANCE automatically receives and records some information from your browser when you visit the site, such as your IP address, cookies and data about which pages you visit on the site through the use of log files provided by our third-party tracking-utility partners. This information helps CAP INSURANCE analyze and understand how the site works for users. Information that is gathered includes, but is not limited to, information about how you interact with CAP INSURANCE, information about how you use CAP INSURANCE’s Sites, email, other communications, and applications, and how you interact with other users and CAP INSURANCE business partners.
Mobile Location Information. If you have permitted your mobile or other location-aware device to transmit location data, CAP INSURANCE collects Mobile Location.
Posted Information. If you chose to post a comment on CAP INSURANCE’s blog, CAP INSURANCE may collect information regarding your name and the content of your post. It is important to note that any content you post on the blog is publicly displayed and will be seen by other users of the Site.
How CAP INSURANCE Collects Personal Information
CAP INSURANCE gathers Personal Information in the following ways:
If and when you are prompted and to provide Personal Information (including Contact Information) when you use CAP INSURANCE or otherwise interact with the Site or contact CAP INSURANCE.
If and when you contact CAP INSURANCE via telephone, email, or other methods of communication.
Lawful basis for CAP INSURANCE’s processing of your Personal Information:
As applicable, the following is the lawful basis CAP INSURANCE relies on to process your Personal Information:
Legitimate Interest means the interest of CAP Insurance in conducting and managing its business to enable it to give you best service/product and the most optimized and secure interaction. CAP INSURANCE makes sure to weigh any potential CAP Insurance on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before CAP INSURANCE processes your Personal Information for its legitimate interest. Unless CAP INSURANCE has your consent or is otherwise required or permitted to by law, it will not use your Personal Information for activities where the CAP Insurance on your overrides CAP INSURANCE’s interests.
How CAP INSURANCE Uses Personal Information
CAP INSURANCE may use Personal Information to enhance to enhance your user experience, to help CAP INSURANCE better understand you, to help CAP INSURANCE customize offers, blog topics, or posts that may be of interest to you, and to help CAP INSURANCE otherwise enhance the Site.
CAP INSURANCE uses Personal Information to:
- Identify and authenticate users;
- Facilitate transactions;
- Operate and improve the Site;
- Connect with you on social media (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter);
- Contact you by phone or email;
- Personalize and continually improve users’ CAP INSURANCE experience;
- Provide you with suggested information based on variables such as stated preferences, interests, business activities, and/or location;
- Send you technical notices, updates, alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Evaluate additional services, items, or offerings that may be of interest to users;
- Track transactions and perform other analytics;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about CAP INSURANCE partners or third parties; and
When and Why CAP INSURANCE Discloses Personal Information
CAP INSURANCE will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your explicit consent, except as specified in this Privacy statement. CAP INSURANCE will disclose your Personal Information when:
- Working with companies and service providers (i.e. HubSpot, Salesforce.com, or other companies that process billing, website hosting, or analytics performance in furtherance of the purposes described in Section 3 (“How CAP INSURANCE Uses Personal Information”) above.
- CAP INSURANCE employs other companies to perform tasks on CAP INSURANCE’s behalf and therefore CAP INSURANCE must share your Personal Information with these companies to provide services to you. Examples include but are not limited to processing payments, handling billing disputes and collections, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service. CAP INSURANCE may partner with third-party services for fraud prevention and/or identity verification.
- Enforcing CAP INSURANCE’s rights or protect CAP INSURANCE property and intellectual property;
- Protecting the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request.
- CAP INSURANCE believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss.
- CAP INSURANCE believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to commence an investigation or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud.
- CAP INSURANCE believes in good faith that it must disclose such information per auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- CAP INSURANCE believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to defend CAP INSURANCE in litigation or a regulatory action.
- CAP INSURANCE believes in good faith that it must disclose such information, or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
CAP INSURANCE will not sell your Personal Information to third parties unless CAP INSURANCE is in the process of entering into a merger with another business, acquisition of another business, or the sale of all or a portion of CAP INSURANCE’s assets and the information is needed to support the sale or transfer of business assets.
This Privacy Statement only governs when and why CAP INSURANCE discloses Personal Information. This Privacy Statement does not apply to the practices of third parties that CAP INSURANCE does not own or control, or individuals that CAP INSURANCE does not employ or manage. The use of your Personal Information by third parties that you access through the Site is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to CAP INSURANCE’s control. CAP INSURANCE is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of other websites on the Internet, even those linked to or from the CAP INSURANCE Site. CAP INSURANCE encourages you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
CAP INSURANCE may disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, CAP INSURANCE may provide our partners, (such as HubSpot or Salesforce.com), or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about CAP INSURANCE users.
Personal Information Retention
To determine the appropriate retention period, CAP INSURANCE considers the type and volume of the information, the negatives that can result from un-permitted access to such information, why CAP INSURANCE gathers such information and the availability of achieving the goals of such gathering through alternative means.
Tracking Technologies - Indirect Data Collection
While CAP INSURANCE does need to gather certain information to make your CAP INSURANCE experience personalized and to conduct transactions for you, CAP INSURANCE wants to give you the ability to control how your information is provided and shared.
- Email Preferences. For various reasons, CAP INSURANCE may contact you about our services or your activity.
If you would like to decline cooking tracking, you can manage how your browser handles cookies and other tracking devices by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your browser. If accessing CAP INSURANCE by a mobile device, you may manage the information your mobile device shares, such as cookies, tracking technologies, and location information, by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings.
Security of Personal Information
CAP INSURANCE strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, however, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and therefore CAP INSURANCE cannot guarantee absolute security of your personal information. CAP INSURANCE strives to maintain a system that reasonably safeguards Personal Information and has put in place appropriate security measures to accomplish the foregoing.
In certain circumstances, you have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your Personal Information:
- Request access to your Personal Information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Information CAP INSURANCE holds about you and to check that CAP INSURANCE is lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal Information. This enables CAP INSURANCE to have any incomplete or inaccurate data held about you corrected, though CAP INSURANCE may need to verify the accuracy of the new data provided.
- Request erasure of Personal Information. This enables you to ask CAP INSURANCE to delete or remove Personal Information where there is no good reason for CAP INSURANCE continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask CAP INSURANCE to delete or remove your Personal Information where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where CAP INSURANCE may have processed your information unlawfully or where CAP INSURANCE is required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that CAP INSURANCE may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to gathering of your Personal Information where CAP INSURANCE is relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to gathering on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where CAP INSURANCE is gathering your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, CAP INSURANCE may demonstrate that it has compelling legitimate grounds to gather your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of gathering of your Personal Information. This enables you to ask CAP INSURANCE to suspend the gathering of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want CAP INSURANCE to establish the data's accuracy; (b) where CAP INSURANCE’s use of the data is unlawful but you do not want CAP INSURANCE to erase it; (c) where you need CAP INSURANCE to hold the data even if CAP INSURANCE no longer requires it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to CAP INSURANCE’s use of your data but CAP INSURANCE needs to verify whether it has overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Information to you or to a third party. CAP INSURANCE will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for CAP INSURANCE to use or where CAP INSURANCE used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where CAP INSURANCE is relying on consent to gather your Personal Information. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any gathering carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, CAP INSURANCE may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. CAP INSURANCE will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If CAP INSURANCE is relying on your consent for certain activities, you have the right to withdraw you sent at any time by contacting CAP INSURANCE at email@example.com
Privacy Practices of Third Parties.
This Privacy Statement describes the collection, use, and disclosure of information by CAP INSURANCE through the Site. CAP INSURANCE utilizes third parties to provide services to users and also provides links from the Site to other websites. These third parties may have their own privacy policies and may collect, use, and distribute information differently than CAP INSURANCE. CAP INSURANCE encourages all users to read the privacy policies of all third parties.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
CAP INSURANCE may, from time to time, in CAP INSURANCE’s sole, absolute, and unfettered discretion, update this Privacy Statement to clarify its practices or to reflect new or different privacy practices. CAP INSURANCE encourages all users to periodically review the Privacy Statement. You are bound by any changes to the Privacy Statement when you use the Site after such changes have been first posted.
14) Contact CAP INSURANCE
If you have questions or suggestions, you may contact CAP INSURANCE by sending an email to contact (at) Info@capinsurance.net